Thursday, February 26, 2009

Module Three Tasks - HTML

I have to say that I found it hard to motivate myself for this task.  I’m more of a “drag ‘n’ drop” kinda girl and so I found typing code and then saving and then refreshing the screen and then doing that whole process over again when I discovered a missing full stop really tedious – it was Ground Hog Day!!

Having said that, even if I do use a web page design application, knowing html would be great asset when it comes to de bugging and repairing, it’s good to know your nuts and bolts!

I did find myself, at the end, having a sense of achievement, but only in getting through all 26 tutorials ;).  Click on the pix below if you want to see the full thing….mmmmmmm.

image of my html page

The differences between html and blogging – my sanity and the family actually getting dinner on the table.  I think that the ease and familiarity of the application really shows in your work and if I had to use html to blog it would just be the crazy lady rant – viva la click!!!

No comments: